Are you planning a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, and find you or your child squirming for unique party favor ideas??
Then fear no more… with years upon years of experience in this dynamic party driven world, APromosUSA has Mastered the Art of Custom Party Favors.
Today’s trends in Bar/Bat Mitzvah favors stem from the ever growing desire to stand out from the pack. Kiss your old notions of what is and what’s not acceptable goodbye! Tweens today have a very strong opinion about what they want and don’t want; we suggest that you stop and listen to their opinions – they matter!
What you’ll notice at Bar/Bat-Mitzvahs nowadays is that the giveaway is what is remembered from the entire affair. Most tweens will show up wearing their custom party favor the next day in school for all to see. Because of this, we suggest listening to your child in terms of their design creativity, as they are the one making the most use out of the party favors…wearing them to school, to the mall, to camp, to bed, and to their friends’ houses. We find that when you consider your child’s input, you in turn are happier, knowing that your children had valuable input into their own custom creations…talk about great bragging rights!!
That being said, below you’ll find a list of the Top Trends in Custom Party Favors based on feedback directly from our customers:
- Think Zip-Up Hoodies!!! The ultimate in posh giveaways, just about every tween comes in asking for them.
- Forget including your child’s name into the artwork, use their initials or skip them all together.
- Use Metallic Inks! This goes for boys as well…today’s fashion is all about a little something extra.
- Leave out the date. Yes, we know it’s important to you, but Tweens don’t want to wear “dated” apparel.
- You don’t have to give the same party favor to the boys, as you give to the girls. Ex: if you’re doing a cute sports jersey for the boys, why not give the girls a stylish burnout t-shirt or fitted tank top instead (something that they’ll actually wear).
- Want something different than wearables? Portable MP3 speakers and ringtone download cards are always a hit!
- Don’t forget about the Adult Guests. Stainless steel tumblers make a great giveaway and are definitely practical. Tip: When your adult guests are ready to leave, have your catering hall setup a coffee/tea table at the valet stand – this is where your guests will be greeted with a hot cup of coffee in their new stainless steel tumblers…perfect for a thoughtful and alert drive home.
- Follow the fashion trends. If you choose art and apparel that your tween would never buy from the mall, then they probably won’t wear that party favor at all.
With that being said, feel free to browse our “Design Ideas” for inspiration, and shop our website or visit our huge showroom to see thousands of samples of the latest and greatest party favors.
‘Till the next time,
Shira Younger @ APromosUSA.com